I Love Campbell River
- It’s a friendly community – what’s not to love about that!
- The summertime Pier Street Farmer’s Market is a great place to be.
- Beach fires are the best and biking down the Seawalk is so relaxing!
- It’s a fun drive to McIvor Lake for swimming.
- We have scenic beaches that are perfect for kayaking and taking pictures.
- Campbell River is a central location, it’s easy to take the ferry to Quadra Island for more kayaking and a good day trip or visit Mount Washington, because I love snowboarding!
- And lastly, I get to drive along the beautiful ocean side every time I go to work.
Visitor Information Councillor
Campbell River Visitor Centre